Monday, September 13, 2010

The fruits of my labors :)

So since Aaron and I have been married, somehow every room in our house is based on the color red. I love the color, but seriously I feel like my home revolves around my wedding cake..... So I decided to makeover our bedroom. I have been crafting all summer and these are some of the things I've done.

I just got rid of everything red, and we already had a brown comforter, so I didn't have to spend too much. I decided to use a pretty turquoise-blue and bright sage-green (the green is a lot prettier in person). And I went to town on making pillows, and the curtains are a work in progress, and a mirror and frames! I am so proud of myself for honestly making everything but the sheets, in our revamped room! It still has some work, but it feels so much more relaxing than a bold red.





3 comments:

Keetons said...

Everything looks so cute!! You always have such cute crafty ideas!

don&janet said...

Looks like a Studio 5 program to me! The curtains are beautiful! Great job my dear! I love you!

Jessica and CJ said...

Everything looks so cute, I love that mirror! And I love sage green, that was my main wedding color :)