Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh to create!

Lately I have had a major craft overload, and have loved every minute of it. My last class I am finishing up seems far less important, and I take advantage of every nap Cordy takes. Seriously I need some sort of income to help feed this new addiction: it has been so much fun. I think the most rewarding aspect of it all is seeing something made more beautiful, lively, and homey all from my own hands!
Aaron has been such a good sport about it too. On Saturday I was finishing up two little projects and in order to finish one I needed a special type of glue, and Aaron volunteered to go get it (mind you it was 1:00 am, and I was planning on waiting for Monday). He couldn't stand not seeing it finished, what a cutie.
But I finally have to slow down because the funds have run dry for now :( I was using my birthday money, and I couldn't have found a way to spend it that could have made me any happier! I have definitely let my creative side flow, and I seriously can't go to sleep without ideas running through my head dealing with fabric, frames, paint, pictures, hot glue, ribbon, canvas, mod podge <3... and countless other things.
I have always loved creating things, and I am so glad that I am expanding on my hobbies. I am loving our home!

2 comments:

Brenna King said...

Brenna, this is your husband. I have lost you in the massive amounts of ribbon and hot glue sticks in our home. When you find your way out, please come rescue us.
love Aaron and Cordy.

Tiffany said...

Way to be! I wish I had the same passion, it's probably because nothing ever looks good when I'm finished with it. haha I hope all is well!