Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy


Well first off on April 18th our little angel was blessed. She looked absolutely beautiful. My brother and sister in-law were able to come to the blessing, as well as my younger sister and parents. She was so good during the whole thing; and her daddy was pretty nervous before hand, but he did an amazing job. Oh how I love my little family.

And yes, I finally graduated! After five years at school, and having my little munchkin I finally did it. I now have a degree in English and a minor in editing. It has been an amazing 5 years; and I have absolutely loved BYU.
JPG">

And then my family had a reunion in San Diego. We had so much fun. We stayed at an amazing house on the beach, where we had an awesome view. The week definitely went by way too fast. Cordy got to meet her cousins Jovi and Elise for the first time, and she got to go to the beach and Sea World too.
JPG>

No comments: