Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LIFE

So Aaron and I have been married for 11 months now!!! That is completely insane: time has really flown. But we are really enjoying the married life. School has only about 1 1/2 weeks left, and then finals, but we are really anxious for this winter semester to be over with. I am thinking though of adding another minor... hopefully mom and dad won't kill me. I am debating on adding a Computers and Humanities minor. It's really interesting and deals a lot with design layout, print publishing. I've learned some really awesome things in one class that I am taking. It would delay me another semester in graduating, so I would take a full 5 years! oh hurray..... that seems like forever.
Aaron still loves his job at the Optometrist office, he is learning a ton, and loving the job. He isn't going to take spring summer classes so he is really excited about the end of this semester coming up.
I wish we were more exciting; I feel like this is really boring... but oh well

2 comments:

sherrie bebe said...

I think it's great that you want to learn more!! This is the time to do it for sure. Put as much in your brain as you can and spend the rest of your life putting it to use! Good luck with everything.

coolhandluke said...

Your life's not boring. We don't talk enough to you to know what's going on all the time, it's nice to hear what's going on. That's crazy that you've already almost been married a whole year!