Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Time!!



In good ol' Texas it was babies galore! And it really was non-stop entertainment, busyness, and fun. Cordy is loving her little cousins; she gets a little concerned when she hears crying, but she is having so much fun with them! She is a little bit more of the non-sharing type...haha, but we are working on it. But it is so cute, every time she hears Jovi or Haiden laughing or talking she gets so excited. She has to speed crawl over to them and just giggle, and rub their heads... She LOVES little kids, and she is becoming such good friends with her cousins: I love it.
We had a blast with every one. I loved shopping with the girls, playing board games once the kiddos were in bed and just spending time visiting and laughing. We had Christmas this thanksgiving with every one, since every one else will be at the in-laws for Christmas, and the babies loved it. Cordy, Haiden, and Jovi are so fun together, although Cordy might be a little rough she has learned how to play better with her little friends. Our new nephew Benjamin is so cute, and it was so fun to hold a newborn again. The older kids, Luke, Annie, and Elise had a lot of fun too: their personalities are so adorable. So in retrospect we had a blast with every one, and were sad to leave, I love all of my family!













While we were visiting Cordy has done so much! She started standing on her own a ton, and on the 28th she took her first steps. I put her on the ground standing and my mom reached out to her and she took two or three steps after I let go of her!!! I can't believe my baby is getting so big! And she is so much more cuddly now, which I LOVE! At night if she cries, I am able to go and pick her up and rock her back to sleep, I haven't been able to do that for months. And she will give hugs now. If you go over close to her, she will reach out and wrap her arms around your neck and lay her head on your shoulder. It just melts my heart!!

3 comments:

sherrie bebe said...

Such beautiful pictures! We had a blast too. Hopefully we'll get to so you a bit over Christmas as well and maybe Cordy will be walking by then!

Brenna King said...

We're excited to see you guys! And I hope she is that would be so fun.
Oh and by the way Sherrie, I found another shirt like yours...the one with the bow...so I hope you don't mind because now we're twins :)

don&janet said...

The time went so fast, and I am so thankful that we were ALL together! Memories galore! I agree, those are beautiful pictures!