Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"T" "i" double ga er



Well I'm not sure how I would write that, but anyways that is what Cordy was for Halloween. She was the cutest little hundred acre wood character ever. We went to BYU's children Halloween party, which was a blast. She went fishing with daddy, and caught a little rubber duck, then she was part of a costume parade, and not to mention she got to hangout with her cute skunk (Ellie) and ladybug (Camryn) friends. Oh, and she got a picture with Cosmo dressed up as Batman :) Then on Saturday the Keetons invited us to their trunk or treat and Cordy had a ball getting candy. She thought it was the best game ever. She got to reach into bowls and pull out a crinkly bright colored toy (piece of candy), and then daddy put it in her pumpkin and she did it all over again. I loved watching her. I can't imagine how much more fun this is going to get as she gets bigger.






2 comments:

don&janet said...

Oh, Brenna! She looked adorable! Who gets to eat the bright shiny "toys"? Love ya

sherrie bebe said...

What a cute little Tigger! By the way, I love your family picture with your title! I see a lot of your mom in you in that picture.