Monday, November 8, 2010

November



So I am finally working out my post baby body...the past few months it has been touch and go, but I am finally in a routine, and it feels great! I've been doing classes: turbokick, spin, and zumba (they are killer, but so fun). And because I've been active, I guess I feel justified in baking more :) I made these little glazed banana bread bunt cakes, that's a mouthful...literally too.





And I had to put up a few picture of Cordy, of course. The other night we put her to bed, and about an hour later we hear these high pitched wooos, and ahhhs. I couldn't resist and I had to peak in; she was wide awake, and grabbing onto the side of her crib while she swayed side to side. I obviously couldn't help myself and I brought her out to play a little longer :) She has one irresistible personality, that's for sure.

7 comments:

sherrie bebe said...

Those look so good! You'll have to make some when we're all together. And of course, Cordy is as cute as ever.

Brenna King said...

Thanks! they were yummy...I ate way too many. And definitely, we will make loads of delicious foods :)

G.O. Garrison said...

Brenna- do you even have a post-pregnancy body to "work on"? If so you hide it well! Even when you were prego you were still the supermodel in my eyes ;)

G.O. Garrison said...

Brenna- do you even have a post-pregnancy body to "work on"? If so you hide it well! Even when you were prego you were still the supermodel in my eyes ;)

Brenna King said...

haha, you're sweet Olivia! I knew I always like hanging around you :)

coolhandluke said...

Everyone else can eat the banana flavored food, I'll eat the chocolate and regular flavored food :P. Can't wait to see you all!

Brenna King said...

haha... not if I eat it all first :)