Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tiny Toes

So the other week I decided to paint Cordy's toenails...that was interesting. I should have known it would be a mess, but I really couldn't resist. I put her in her highchair, so she couldn't reach her toes. I think after the whole process was over I got maybe three times as much nail polish on her feet than on her nails...after I cleaned it up I couldn't get over how cute they were! Pictures didn't do it justice, it was absolutely adorable (although I will probably wait a while before I do it again). And just looking at her feet reminded me of a sonagram picture I got of her when I was only 24 weeks along. You could just see the bottom of her feet, and all of her tiny little toes! And I can't believe my angel baby girl is almost one! Time is going by way too fast.



1 comment:

Don Anderson said...

What sweet feet! Give her an extra big hug from Nana!