Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day


So I know this is very late, but we have been quite busy at our house lately. I have been finishing up a book I've been editing by now working on the last step, typesetting. It is a long process so I have been busy! And Aaron is as busy as ever studying for tests, working his bum off, and being a wonderful husband and father. The little miss has also been very busy growing teeth and playing with her dolls.

This Valentine's Day I didn't do everything I was hoping to accomplish, but Aaron still got pb&j cut in the shape of a heart, Cordy ate some yummy heart shaped cookies from Nana and Papa, and I received the most beautiful roses ever!!! Oh, and for dinner I made some yummy enchiladas (because they were red :)

She wanted to help wrap daddy's present

Our little fashionista

A side most people don't see of our little angel :)







1 comment:

Don Anderson said...

Oh Brenna! She is so beautiful! What did you do to her in that picture? Beauty and personality! She has it all! (Just like her Mom!)Sure love you!