Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little update

So Cordy is now an official crawler. She is a little bit slower right now than her original "army crawl" but no doubt within a week she'll be zoomin' around. She is pulling up herself onto everything possible, so I have learned to stay within arms reach of her, to prevent most falls. And she's been pinching all of her food, which I love. Ha, I feel like a dork, the first time I saw her pinching her cheerios I started clapping and was so excited for her. I had to laugh after because I would have never seen myself 3 years ago getting so genuinely excited about something so small :)
And my favorite thing she does, that just melts both Aaron and I, is when we clap and say "yay" she smiles and starts clapping her two hands together. It is so adorable.

Two days ago we celebrated Aaron's 25th birthday! I made him breakfast in bed (his favorite, sausage and gravy biscuits)and when he came home for dinner we had talapia, smashed garlic sweet potatoes, and asparagus. It was delicious. And Aaron has been wanting these cupcakes for the last two years! I finally gave into the massive food coloring project, lol, but they were really fun to make, and they were yummy. Cordy even got to try them, and she loved them! (ha, but that is obvious, it is sugar.)









And overall, life is just awesome.

5 comments:

don&janet said...

Life would be awesome having a wife and mother like you! You are amazing!

Erin Anderson said...

Hi Brenna,
This is Erin Anderson (rons wife) I just found your blog through facebook and thought I would say hi! Its fun to read what you guys are up to. Your pictures are beautiful too!

Brenna King said...

Thanks, both of you! And Erin, I completely agree, I found yours and Sherrie's too and I enjoy looking at them time to time!

Amanda said...

Brenna-- those cupcakes look amazing!!! Would you share with me how you make them!!! I love them!

Thanks,
Amanda

Brenna King said...

Ya Amanda! I'll give my mom the recipe to give to you!