Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surprise!

So for Labor Day Aaron and I decided that it would be fun to go to El Paso for the weekend and surprise my family. It was so much fun! We had to tell my dad about it before hand, so they wouldn't make any big plans, but he told us where my mom and him would be walking when we got in, so we parked a little bit ahead of them and started walking towards them, and my mom freaked out. It was so cute, she was so happy to have us there. And even it was a long drive, the short trip was so worth it.
We were able to spend time with Kristen, Creighton, and Haiden too! Which we all loved. It was a weekend full of relaxation, games, and fun! I miss them all so much already.



1 comment:

don&janet said...

We loved having you here! You can surprise us anytime! Where is your Dad? Love to see him up here!!!!!!! Love you!