Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Fun!

Aaron, Cordy, and I all enjoyed conference! It was really amazing, all of the speaker's messages were so powerful. After conference we took a drive up through Nebo's loop, and it was beautiful. Cordy loved the leaves, ate a few rocks...lol. It has been a tradition every year for the past 4 years, and it was so fun to take Cordy to enjoy our favorite season!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons ever! It is a time where all of the senses are heightened: pumpkin spice candles, changing leaves, and pumpkin flavored cookies, kisses... you name it. I love it, all of those small fall traditions just make me so happy! And now sharing this season with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, it really couldn't get any better.









1 comment:

don&janet said...

What a beautiful family! Those pictures are beautiful. I can't believe Cordy is that big! Her eyes are an amazing blue! The flowers really bring out your little girls beauty! (Not that she needs it brought out! She's a natural like her mom!) Sure love you all!