Monday, April 4, 2011

Called to Serve

For the past few months we knew that my parents were going to be mission presidents. They were called last month to the Fort Lauderdale, Florida mission, spanish speaking. We couldn't be more excited for them. They are going to do a wonderful job and be such great examples. I am so excited for them to have this time in their life to experience something so new and exciting. I will sure miss them (they will be gone for 3 years!), but it makes it so much easier knowing that they will be serving the Lord :) I love our church and know that missionary work is divinely inspired to help reach all those who are willing to hear the gospel.

2 comments:

Don Anderson said...

We love you! It gives us great comort knowing we have your love and support! We will be a great team! Sure love you!

Tara Schrock said...

Aw! Cute! Well it's comin...pretty fast too! I am happy for them, they'll do great!