Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Walk


We have church this year at 1:30, so it gives us plenty of time to do what we want...a little too much actually. But yesterday we decided to walk to the duck pond to get some of the little miss' energy out. We has a blast watching her chase the ducks and eat the bread she was supposed to give them--she is so full of life!

Oh and yes, I did cut her bangs waaaayyyy tooooo short, but please don't tell her :) Thankfully they will grow, but part of me likes them like this, because they are such a little-girl cut, instead of swooping adult bangs that get in her eyes all of the time.









2 comments:

Don Anderson said...

She looks so big! What a nice day with Mom and Dad and the ducks! Sure love you! See you Friday!

Tara Schrock said...

I agree, she looks so big! -and cute :0) And well, I might tell her about her bangs, I'm still thinking about it...